Auckland Tour Directory
FAQ: If I book a tour through aucklandtourism.com, are my payment details secure?
- Auckland Discovery City Tour
- Auckland Must Do Three Attractions Afternoon Tour
- Auckland Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Auckland Great Day Out
- Auckland City Harley Davidson Tour
- Auckland Arrival Airbus Transfer
- Auckland Departure Airbus Transfer
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Bungy Jump
- Auckland Ultimate Bungy Jump Spectator
- Auckland Harbour Coffee Cruise
- Auckland Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Auckland Harbour Dinner Cruise
- America’s Cup Sailing on Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour
- Bay of Islands Day Tour from Auckland
- Cape Brett “Hole in the Rock” Cruise departs Auckland
- Cape Brett “Hole in the Rock” Excitor Cruise and Tour from Auckland
- Great Barrier Island Tour including return flights from Auckland
- 2-Day Mt Raupehu Snow Weekender from Auckland
- 3-Day Mt Ruapehu Midweek Snow Getaway from Auckland
- Auckland Highlights combined with Wilderness Experience Eco-Tour
- Auckland’s Whale and Dolphin Safari Cruise
- Coast and Rainforest Walk Eco-Tour from Auckland
- Coast to Coast Tours Eco-Tour & Farm Visit
- Kelly Tarlton’s Antarctic Encounter and Underwater World Entry Ticket
- Waitakere Ranges Wilderness Experience Eco-Tour from Auckland
- All Auckland, Rotorua, and Bay of Islands tours
- Auckland to Rotorua via Waitomo Glowworm Caves One-Way Tour
- Waitomo Caves and Rotorua Day Trip from Auckland
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves Discovery Tour from Auckland
- Surfing Lessons from Auckland
Things to do in Auckland
Tours in Auckland can take local and international travellers to see some of the sights which have made Auckland famous.
Auckland day trips can be as varied as a fine wine tour to an island cruise or an adventure tour, a cultural tour or a gentle trip into the natural world.
Sightseeing tours in Auckland focus on the region’s beautiful beaches, unspoilt landscapes, forests and waterfalls and are often taken by guides with local knowledge.
The great day out tour is a nine hour tour which has a good balance of views shopping, the sailing world and the genuine unique flavour of Auckland.
An Antarctic Encounter is available at Kelly Tarltons’ Antarctic Encounter and Underwater World in which visitors get to enjoy a snow cat ride and see King Penguins live.
Adventure tours suit the daring at heart and include options such as hiking, biking, sea kayaking and exploring.
Geotours are led by geologists who show visitors the unique geological landscape of Auckland’s dormant volcanoes.